Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have made ds 2 wool jersey covers and love them...but i only use them at home. at home i put one on him and then at the next change i will use the other so they can dry between uses...how do you do that when you are out and about...just leave in the diaper bag wet/moist till you get home? i have more wool to make more covers but just haven't yet.

so, how do you use wool when out and about?

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
I usually just lay mine on the passenger seat to air out....sometimes even over the head rest :LOL I use soakers though.

I check my DS every hour at most when we're out & about....we're pretty much all wool so that's what we do
(in the process of selling my two PUL's then will "officially" be all wool)

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
well I am usually not out long enough that it needs to air out. Most of the time I change him before it has leaked to the other side. But at home when I am switching them, I fold it inside out so it will dry.

we are all wool because DS's butt overheats in anything even remotely like PUL, and it makes his skin sweat and then rub and then split, well it just isnt pretty. I have 2 HHs but use the same wool cover over and over and go coverless a lot.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.