Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had to post to say at 4 1/2 mo. I have finally lost all my preggo weight! I gained 54 lbs, lost 40 lbs not even trying by 6 weeks and have been struggling with the last lil' bit ever since. I am so happy. I am still flabby, but at least the weight is gone!!

amanda

·
Registered
361 Posts
Good for you Amanda! I know how you feel because I just got back to my pre-pregnancy weight too. It's nice to be able to wear my old jeans again.

Congratulations!

:
:
:
:
:
:

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Michelle! I am just barely fitting into my old jeans, as my stomach and thighs are still bigger, but at least I am in them- even if I can't breathe!!! Congrats to you as well! I always just thought the weight would drop off, I was so depressed when I came home from the hospital and still looked pregnant. Now I just need to get in an exercise routine and keep with it so I can get toned up again(even if I do have 5 extra inches of belly skin hanging down )!!
amanda

·
Registered
638 Posts
Congrats Crunchy Mama! I remember you from another weight loss thread. I'm currently struggling. The Christmas goodies are still lingering. I'm hoping to rejoin my health club as soon as my older ds is back in school from winter break.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.