Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife recently gave birth and she already resigned from work but you know life is hard nowadays and she wants me to help in our family's budget. Can you suggest us a good website or forum offering work at home jobs for her? She's a graduate of Computer Science chores.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm on Upwork.com a lot. It's a freelancer site that allows you to apply for client jobs in a lot of different areas. I think your wife should be able to find something on there related to computer science.
Some clients post fixed price jobs that aren't great but there are decent paying hourly jobs and a downloadable time tracking app system that provides payment protection so you get paid for the work you do.
I've found it really helpful over the last couple of years.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am at upwork too. It is a good site where you can choose your project - either short term or long term, number of working hours, etc.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know someone who is looking for part time people who work from home ..

Hi guys,

I work for a Boston based web researcher and we are looking for people who need flexibility and are looking for a little extra cash. It has worked well for friends who stay at home but still want to financially contribute, its also kind of interesting

PROJECT:

The following is a general description of what you will be working on:

1. RESEARCH - Your task is to find the social media profiles (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.) of chosen individuals.
2. RECORD - After reviewing each social media profile, you should be able to distill the main interests/hobbies of a person and summarize these on our website.
3. PROPOSE - Based on the list of interests that you have researched, you will propose some products that you believe would be appropriate for the person to use.

We will explain the project instructions in more detail if you are chosen to be part of our team.

Please let me know if you are interested and please feel free to share this post.

Best,
Tori

·
Registered
1 Posts
Work form home position

Hi -

I was reading the forum and I see some people gave ideas about where to find work from homes positions. I too have been recently going through this search and just started up with Arise its a great work from home role. So the details on this is that you sign up and you have to pay a small program fee similar to upwork but you can work for comcast cable, disney, MAC, etc.. its a few more places but pretty much your there customer service representative and you could either work the sales side or just be a representative when people call after hours with questions, comments or concerns. Its a cool job and very flexible for stay at home moms or others that have reasons they need to be at home.. Hope these helps!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts