Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep on seeing all these job listings all over the web (I'm sort of half-heartedly looking for a new job right now) for stay at home data entry/typist positions. This sounds like absolute perfection, since I'd love to be a SAHM, but with DH's salary will never be able to afford to.

All of them involve paying some sort of a fee up front ($15-ish) and that always worries me.

So does anybody know of any of these that are actually legitimate? I'd be super appreciative if you did.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I have an awesome set up, I work from home 3 days a week, and my MIL comes and helps me with the kids while I work. I work for a market research consulting firm that I have worked for for 7 years now. I went remote 4 1/2 years ago, and after I had kids and took maternity leave I came back part time and cut way back on travel and client time. I had looked into some of the other work at home options but they all seemed like scams. So, I decided to work with my current employeer to find a mutually beneficial set up. If you have the opportinuty to work with a current employer that might work out. I was surprised at how accomidating my employer was.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.