Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all mamas! I have a 51/2 month old boy and am dying for some adult contact. My little one and I are friendly but isolated. I would like to get involved in a mothers group, I was told that this site is awesome for that! Please either send me a messege or post here to let me know. I hope to hear from someone soon!!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Not sure if you meant the MDC moms, but there is a fondue night tonight I believe (Nov. 20th). I'm hoping to make it tonight (It's never worked out before for me), but I believe they meet about once a month.

I also recently joined the Oakland County chapter of Mothers and More. It's not AP oriented, but it IS very mom oriented (instead of child-focused), so there's lots of evening events for moms (without children). Since my twins are now older and DH loves spending evenings with them, I feel like I'm finally able to get out on my own more
With yours being so young, you might not be up for that yet (but they have lots of playgroups too)

There are also local moms clubs (just google Troy moms club, or something like that) and LLL meetings are great for meeting other moms.

Hope to see you around!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by royaloakmi View Post
Not sure if you meant the MDC moms, but there is a fondue night tonight I believe (Nov. 20th). I'm hoping to make it tonight (It's never worked out before for me), but I believe they meet about once a month.

I also recently joined the Oakland County chapter of Mothers and More. It's not AP oriented, but it IS very mom oriented (instead of child-focused), so there's lots of evening events for moms (without children). Since my twins are now older and DH loves spending evenings with them, I feel like I'm finally able to get out on my own more
With yours being so young, you might not be up for that yet (but they have lots of playgroups too)

There are also local moms clubs (just google Troy moms club, or something like that) and LLL meetings are great for meeting other moms.

Hope to see you around!
Hi ROYALOAKMI...I belong to Mothers and More also! I go to a lot of playgroups and fieldtrips but haven't done much in the evening with the group. Hope to meet you someday. It's nice to know other APing moms are part of Mothers and More!
I thought I was the only one!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.