Mothering Forum banner

Would you rather...

  • Feel Nauseaus All day & not vomit.

    Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Vomit in the morning & feel great the rest of the time.

    Votes: 36 83.7%
  • No other. You can't vote neither... :) Don't do it!

    Votes: 3 7.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was feeling great until two days ago. I'm having all day/all night nausea... It never goes away. I'm always hungry so I'm always eating but I'm always feeling sick whether or not I eat... Arg.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,234 Posts
Okay, I had to vote other...at this point I'd like to have both! I don't like not having nausea, it makes me nervous.

Come on nausea! I'll take you on. And puking too...I don't care.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by rach03 View Post
Okay, I had to vote other...at this point I'd like to have both! I don't like not having nausea, it makes me nervous.

Come on nausea! I'll take you on. And puking too...I don't care.

I have to warn you, that's exactly what I said two days ago.
If you really want it then here's to wishing a lot of nausea on you!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,234 Posts
Awesome, thanks for the nausea dust


I really really do. And like I said before, and you can hold me to it...I won't complain! I'll be real pitiful, but I won't complain.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
235 Posts
i said other because no nausua would be great! I had no MS w/ DS, and I wish this were the same, but its all day long and sometimes puking... yuck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
474 Posts
I feel so much better after I puke. I'd take puking once in the morning in a heartbeat. Actually, right now I think I'd take puking all day if it meant food actually tasted and sounded good and I could eat without gagging.

The nausea is so bad, I gagged in the sink this morning just looking in our fridge to get some water.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,896 Posts
I had Hyperemesis with Holden and I had nausea all day. I lost over 10 pds. I would have much rather puked in the morning and had it over with than have to be on the verge of it all day. It was horrible. It started at 2 weeks pregnant and lasted until week 24. Zofran was the only thing that kept me from being sick, but it didn't help the nausea too much.

Thankfully this time, I haven't had any yet and I am so happy! I know it's likely I wll, but I am thankful for each and every day that goes by that I'm feeling fine.

I am a tad nervous though, without it I don't feel pg at all.

I also had bleeding problems with both pregnancies, and so far with this one I haven't had any of that either. Not that I want it, but lack of that is making me nervous too.

I know, I'm
:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
406 Posts
I have had severe fatigue and nausea/hungover feeling/stomach flu feeling for the last 2-3 weeks.

Now, I think I actually have a flu bug on top of it. My head is congested and I am super achy all over.
:

I don't want to off myself, but would love to cease to exist for a few days...
:

Today, my dh is home to be with my 2 y/o dd because I am ready to just die. I feel like such a failure as a mother. I mean, why TODAY, did Halle Berry have to be on Oprah absolutely glowing and being so happy about being pg? I am in bed with laundry littered all over my bedroom, husband at home and hair unwashed for the 3rd day in a row...and here's Halle Berry!
: I mean, I'm happy for her, but...come on! Somebody throw me a bone over here!

I just want to be back to my normal self. I am so depressed and hormonal ans sick of being sick.

Week 10----if I go by my last pg, I have at least another 5 weeks until I feel better!

Okay, thats my whine for the day.....thanks for listening!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,744 Posts
I voted for puke and get it over with because I'm sick of being nauseous all the time.

If I had been puking every day for the last few weeks, I might have voted for nausea, though. Grass is always greener, right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,748 Posts
I voted puke once and be done, and luckily, that's what the majority of my experience has been. I'll have occasional late-morning nausea bouts, but those are mostly a result of not getting my mid-morning snack.

This morning, however, my nausea bout came ON MY WALK TO SCHOOL. It's about 1/4 mile from home to school, and during that time, I managed to dry heave six times (DH was counting). Now, all my coworkers and students (who are not aware, yet, that I'm pregnant) were also on their way to school... so I'm feeling a bit embarrassed.

As soon as I got to the staff bathroom at school, however (and waited until it was empty), the nausea stopped. Weird.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by blizzard_babe View Post
I voted puke once and be done, and luckily, that's what the majority of my experience has been. I'll have occasional late-morning nausea bouts, but those are mostly a result of not getting my mid-morning snack.

This morning, however, my nausea bout came ON MY WALK TO SCHOOL. It's about 1/4 mile from home to school, and during that time, I managed to dry heave six times (DH was counting). Now, all my coworkers and students (who are not aware, yet, that I'm pregnant) were also on their way to school... so I'm feeling a bit embarrassed.

As soon as I got to the staff bathroom at school, however (and waited until it was empty), the nausea stopped. Weird.

Your baby's trying to keep it interesting. Be afraid, be very afraid.
JK
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,748 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lovingmommyhood View Post
Your baby's trying to keep it interesting. Be afraid, be very afraid.
JK
Any child of mine is inherently something to be feared.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by APmom2Libby View Post
I have had severe fatigue and nausea/hungover feeling/stomach flu feeling for the last 2-3 weeks.

Now, I think I actually have a flu bug on top of it. My head is congested and I am super achy all over.
:

I don't want to off myself, but would love to cease to exist for a few days...
:

Today, my dh is home to be with my 2 y/o dd because I am ready to just die. I feel like such a failure as a mother. I mean, why TODAY, did Halle Berry have to be on Oprah absolutely glowing and being so happy about being pg? I am in bed with laundry littered all over my bedroom, husband at home and hair unwashed for the 3rd day in a row...and here's Halle Berry!
: I mean, I'm happy for her, but...come on! Somebody throw me a bone over here!

I just want to be back to my normal self. I am so depressed and hormonal ans sick of being sick.

Week 10----if I go by my last pg, I have at least another 5 weeks until I feel better!

Okay, thats my whine for the day.....thanks for listening!
Hey! Give yourself a break mama! Hallie is at least 12 wks along.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top