Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday morning I temp'd at 4:30am (usual temp time) after a nice, solid night's sleep. It read 97.70. I thought that was a little odd only because that's the auto-set on this thermometer, so I temp'd again immediately after. Another 97.70. I've never gotten two identical temps, close, but not identical. I went back to sleep and temp'd again at 7:30am when DS woke me up. 97.68 ??? I really don't know if that first temp was accurate or not.

This morning didn't help at all. I slept terrible and was wide awake for hours before my normal temp time. Just wondering if I should toss the temp from yesterday (and today!) or keep 'em.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1adbf2

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
if you got a good night sleep on the 1st night in question, i would keep it. and as for the second night, personally i get higher than normal temps if i haven't slept well, so since your temp was a bit lower, if it were me, i would keep it. in the big picture, one or two temps shouldn't throw your whole chart off. hth!

·
Registered
413 Posts
I would keep the first one for sure since you got a good nights sleep and temped at your normal time. As for the second I'd keep it until you get more temps later this week and see if it causes a problem with your chart. HTH.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.