Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
congrats!!! i was watching that auction at the end, but i am on the wagon so didn't bid.
if i ever have a boy i'd put him in purple! i love the color!!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
The same exact thing happen to me, too. I bid on a MM soaker short/tie dye dress set and I totally didn't expect to win. I know these things go for so much more than I bid. I bid 4 days before it ended and only $6 more than the bid at the time! You are going to love it! MM is the best. I wrote a gushing weeping email to Morwenna when I got it because it was so magical. Sometimes things are just meant for certain little bums

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
It looks great. I have been putting purple on my son for year s now and so far he is still intact and very much still a boy.
Those girls cannot take ALL the cool colors for themselves.
:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I was watching that one too (didn't bid though...I'm practising restraint). I think purple is awesome for a boy! In fact, we didn't know if our babe would be a boy or a girl, and painted the room lavender. DH said he'd refer to it as "manly periwinkle" if it was a boy. We had a girl. Not that she sleeps in there anyway. And not that this is even remotely related to what this post is about...
:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.