Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
sigh...I don't think today is shaping up very well. First I missed out on a ffs (am always too slow) for a sugarpeas print I have always really wanted and a small cover (my med is pretty big on dd). So I head over here and look at these lovely Crystal's Cloth diapers and think maybe I should get one to cheer myself up
But she is closed for custom orders right now

Ok now that I let that all out I should feel better. I guess I can look at the bright side too tempted to buy her diapers finally I just saved 100% because she is closed!! (I'm trying here)

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
you are SO going to LOVE everything! I have a wool cover EXACTLY like the butterfly one, except mine has pink serging
It's my favorite cover! She does such great work doesn't she? Now you get to stalk the mailman (we need a stalking smilie - someone hiding behind a rock or something ready to pounce on the mailman :LOL)

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherri S.
you are SO going to LOVE everything! I have a wool cover EXACTLY like the butterfly one, except mine has pink serging
It's my favorite cover! She does such great work doesn't she? Now you get to stalk the mailman (we need a stalking smilie - someone hiding behind a rock or something ready to pounce on the mailman :LOL)
LOL, that is so funny. Yeah, and I even paid for the fast shipping! I couldn't stand waiting more than a few days!

Oh, and Porphy, I don't think she will be closed for long. She was just catching up on some orders (like my obnoixiously large one)

Thank you for admiring my fluff everyone! I can't wait to get it

I have one more wool cover that I am getting from her that will be in a lavender wool with forget-me-nots appliqued on the back. Just waiting for her wool to come in.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by kimberlylibby
AND your dh is coming home!! Good day for you!!

Umm, if she accidentally puts my address on the box, I'll be sure to let you know
: After, of course, I use 'em

Kimberly
I know! I feel like it's the *bestest day ever*

And don't you think you already have enough dipes? Share the fluffy love!

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
WoWoWoWoWoW!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay for you and your fluff recipient!! Fluff is so much fun!! :LOL

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Kristy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Porphy
sigh...I don't think today is shaping up very well. First I missed out on a ffs (am always too slow) for a sugarpeas print I have always really wanted and a small cover (my med is pretty big on dd). So I head over here and look at these lovely Crystal's Cloth diapers and think maybe I should get one to cheer myself up
But she is closed for custom orders right now

Ok now that I let that all out I should feel better. I guess I can look at the bright side too tempted to buy her diapers finally I just saved 100% because she is closed!! (I'm trying here)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts