Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't belive this!!!
:

My son didn't walk like this until he was 13 months, by 15 months he was really only walking, could stand up in the middle of the room and what not.

Now, my baby, who just turned 10 months 2 weeks ago, was walking more than she was crawling yesterday. She still can't stand up without pulling up on something, but she is getting really great at walking. It's AMAZING!

And the best part, dh got to see her really learning how to walk. He missed it with our son, because we were away from him at the time, but he's really enjoyed watching her learn to walk.

Our baby is almost a toddler.
:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Oh, that's so great!!! I imagine that is the best feeling, huh? My little man is almost 7 months old, and he is now doing the army crawl....it's so cute! It's amazing to watch our little ones progress so much. Congrats to you and of course, baby

·
Registered
181 Posts
Wow, that's great!!! My ds started this Saturday. He can't just stand up on his own yet either, he just shoves off from whatever he pulled up on. We thought it was really exciting too! CONGRATULATIONS!

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
its strange isn't it? I couldn't believe it when my 10.5month old was walking everywhere instead of crawling. if #2 follows suit he'll be walking in just 10 months!

·
Registered
874 Posts
My 10.5 month old is soooo close - he does about 4 steps at time then either grabs on to something or flops down. He's an awesome speed crawler, but I'd love for him to walk!

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Awesome! How exciting for her! I think my own little one will be walking at 10 months or so, too. Only time will tell, I guess!

·
Premium Member
14,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by flyingspaghettimama
My condolences.

:

Thank you!

She's doing really great, getting so strong, yesterday she walked the entire length of the living room. It's crazy.

I was kinda hoping she'd still be crawling mostly at 13 months, for at least Halloween because the Tigger costume my son wore is SUPER cute when they crawl in it, the tail is actually springy, and it's kind of bounces with the crawl

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
I think my nine-month-old isn't going to be walking soon, and I'm glad. My middle daughter was walking at 10 months and running at 10.5.
She hasn't given us a moment's rest since!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts