Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We aren't the newbies anymore!
:

I'm so anxious for this first trimester to move along- it's awesome seeing the September DDC up and running! Yey!

·
Registered
12,040 Posts
I just saw that too and accidentally clicked on it instead of this one. I'm not even sure anyone can be due in sept yet and know that they are preg. I'm due 8/23 and I'm only 14 dpo. The earliest you can get a bfp is 8 dpo (and even that is almost impossible) so that means people finding out they are preg today are still due at the end of aug. But it does make me happy to see another DDC and I sure can't wait to make it out of the first trimester safely too!

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jilian View Post
I just saw that too and accidentally clicked on it instead of this one. I'm not even sure anyone can be due in sept yet and know that they are preg. I'm due 8/23 and I'm only 14 dpo. The earliest you can get a bfp is 8 dpo (and even that is almost impossible) so that means people finding out they are preg today are still due at the end of aug. But it does make me happy to see another DDC and I sure can't wait to make it out of the first trimester safely too!

I got a BFP at 5 dpo and 7 DPO with home cheapies. They were both early miscarriages but I got positives.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.