Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I love that set!! And the other dress set she put up tonight. Too bad I don't have a girl.
But, I did get the custom denim marl she put up tonight! I am getting shorts for Johnathan.
It sure was hard not to pick longies though. I hope to get a pair of her longies next!

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
I am telling myself, "Get back on the wagon! Get back on the wagon! Get back on the wagon! Get back on the wagon! Get back on the wagon! Get back on the wagon! Get back on the wagon! Get back on the wagon! Get back on the wagon! Get back on the wagon! Get back on the wagon! Get back on the wagon! Get back on the wagon!"

I have to remind myself I have a ladybug set like that coming soon!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Diaper_Addict_Jen
I am telling myself, "Get back on the wagon! Get back on the wagon! Get back on the wagon! Get back on the wagon! Get back on the wagon! Get back on the wagon! Get back on the wagon! Get back on the wagon! Get back on the wagon! Get back on the wagon! Get back on the wagon! Get back on the wagon! Get back on the wagon!"

I have to remind myself I have a ladybug set like that coming soon!
Oh I bet a ladybug set would be precious.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Edwards
The link, click on the link. I think someone is tired again tonight! :LOL
Oh hun
I am ALWAYS tired

but the link takes me to a longies section with "denim" yarn.. that is all
:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristinaB
Oh hun
I am ALWAYS tired

but the link takes me to a longies section with "denim" yarn.. that is all
:
Hmm, that's interesting. We must link challenged tonight. The sew sassy creations is where you are wanting to be to view some yummy watermelon.

The toile is precious too, and even the sunny day! Heck I even like the Hello Kitty one!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think, and I could be totally wrong here but I think Mia has two of the Warm Heart Woolies sets. I'm hoping that once Isabella outgrows them she'll give me first dibs on them to buy them for Audrey. I feel sorry for Genevieve, she never gets anything fun, because Mia's first cloth diapered child was a BOY! :LOL

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Oh dear!
How many soakers are too many to have?

The bees are so adorable...what to do, what to do?!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristinaB
Where is Mia? I haven't seen her around lately?? (I want a pic of the KSS already :LOL )
:LOL Hmm, she has been very quiet here lately. I'll send her a gentle reminder about the picture right now.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutie Patootie
Oh dear!
How many soakers are too many to have?

The bees are so adorable...what to do, what to do?!

I think you have just as many as I do... NO MORE MAMA! Step away from the wool!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts