Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am a SAHM to a 22 month old and am pregnant with my second due in March. I currently don't work, but with the current economy and being in the process of buying a house, it has become a realization that I may need to start doing something.

For those of you that write from home and make money -- what are you writing specifically? And how did you go about getting into it? I am unsure about the online WFM stuff, and what might be a scam. I do not want something that will take up tons of time, but something to bring in a little extra income each month. Any advice/ideas would be great. Thanks!

·
Banned
2 Posts
I am a mom who works from home. Some of my income comes from my blog posts. I have joined companies that will pay you to create reviews on your blog for various companies. With these types of companies, your blog cannot be brand new though. It may take a month to get started.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.