Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After Jacob was born I filled out another application for assistance adn sent it in and yesterday I got a response (finally) I have an appt monday for an interview. well today I got another thing in the mail from CSE saying my case has been referred...WTF?!?! my case was referred back in MARCH! I called them 3 months ago and asked them what was going on and they said they were working on it!

grrr! No wonder I still haven't gotten child support.

also as another note i'm gonna go file for a divorce this week or next week. I feel kind of...sad and nostolgic.

·
Registered
523 Posts
One of the jobs I'm looking at is with CSE. I would be doing the interviewing and the tracking down of dead beat dads. I think I would be very good at this. You can send me your case. I'll get it done.

·
Registered
658 Posts
I just filed for child support two weeks ago, I hope I don't have to wait that long!!
Sorry things aren't moving fast for you

·
Registered
557 Posts
to you Jami! I hope they get it fixed asap.

I feel like the states make such a big song and dance about tracking down "dead beat dads" but honestly, they do such a crappy job of keeping up with straight-forward cases!

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by rmcarons
One of the jobs I'm looking at is with CSE. I would be doing the interviewing and the tracking down of dead beat dads. I think I would be very good at this. You can send me your case. I'll get it done.
heck yeah!

Sarah-I'm not positive but I think they are dragging their feet b/cuz we are still legally married and neither of us has filed.

Zyla-no kidding. we're gonna make it even easier on them too as we're gonna be going to wherever it is we need to go to (federal building?) to have STBX added to ds#1's birth certificate and change ds#1's last name. but it probably will still take at least a year. ugh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts