Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How did this happen??
i have an automated ticker in my sig on another board, and was over there today, and it said "99 days left !"

how is that possible?
:

I'm still sick EVERY morning. I *just* got pregnant, didn't I?
How can there only be 3 months left?

:

Anyone else creeped out by how the time is going?

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
3 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why didn't somebody tell me sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't done ANYthing yet. I haven't cleaned out the "junk" room (aka nursery) or bought anything or .... anything.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Ha Ha! Me, too, Ladies! I SO need to get my rear in gear. This morning it dawned on me that in as little as 10 weeks I could have my babies in my local hospital (I'd be 34 weeks, no lung issues hopefully) and in 12 weeks (36 weeks) I could potentially bring them home!!!!! It's going by WAY too fast! If I am going to have a shower I need to have it in the next month. I am supposed to have 'everything' done by the first of November (bags, packed, carseats, ect.) and so far I've barely started!

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
I am with you. This is so strange, becase with dd it seemed to take FOREVER to get the the 3rd trimester. When I saw my MW last week she said at the end of the visit, 12 more weeks and you're "full term". I was stupified! When did this happen?

·
Registered
319 Posts
So, I just checked, and I have 101 days left!
: and about 20 minutes ago, i was :puke :puke :puke as I was walking the dog! So, when does the 3rd trimester technically start?Some say after 27 weeks, other says after 28 weeks? Is that at so many weeks or after?!?!?!?!?
OMG 3rd trimester......

Friday=Payday=Maternity Clothes!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
983 Posts
Re: When does third trimester start?

I go with 26-27 weeks, because if you divide 40 by 3 you get 13.3 weeks.
So, first tri is 0-13, second tri is 14-26(27), and third tri is 27-40(or 37 or 42
)

BTW, today (9/27) is 99 days left for me . . .

·
Registered
76 Posts
NOOOOO! It just isn't possible. I'm so not ready to be in third trimester even though I'm ready to not be sick all the time. On my double digit count down day I got out of the house and did a little baby shopping (new CD's and little gowns and such) as well as bought a maternity dress. Sadly, I'm not showing much at all so I felt silly but still, I wanted something.

How has the time gone so fast this time?

Jessica
Baby girl #4 due New Year's Day '08

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Oh wow! I didn't even pay attention to that. I've only got 95 days left as of today and I enter the third trimester on Monday. Eek! Good thing I ordered my birth kit and diapers for the little babe.

Now...only a little less than 10 wks to save up for the rest of the hbmw's fee!

·
Registered
585 Posts
the first trimester is from week 1 to the end of week 12, the second trimester is from week 13 to the end of week 26, and the third trimester is from week 27 to the end of the pregnancy.

technically since you are pregnant for only 38 wks.. your pregnant for 9.5 months. since the first 2 wks the egg is not fertilized yet. hence why you can go 38-42wks before or after and still be "done"

usually week 28 also starts the 2 wk appts to.. then down to weekly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.