Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw this in another DDC, and ordered 7 of them this morning. They are factory reject, newborn AIOs from Bumgenius at Cottonbabies. They run 6-12 lbs. From the reviews on their site, it seems that it is stitching problems or different velcro tabs and such. Fine by me for that price. Especially, considering baby only wears them for a couple of months max (usually). I never bought any newborn AIOs with my first, because I couldn't justify the price for how short of a period that they wore them. But this is perfect!!

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
i've never had the sized or AIO BG's.. but i would probably have bought those, simply because you won't give them a chance to wear out. our experience with the one size pocket BG's hasn't been the best, fwiw.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All of our sized AIOs have faired much better than any of our OS, no matter the brand. Of course, because you use the OS for much longer periods of time. We tend to use more velcro than snaps, so, in the case of BG, I do think that their tabs are the worse. Also, I am really bad about always using the dryer vs. line drying. A diapers enemy. :)

But all of my old BG are 3.0s and I hear the 4.0 tabs are much better. These x-small are the 3.0s, but i agree that very little wear and tear can be done in several months. My son, thankfully, stopped wearing diapers at 18 months, except for over-night. So, I never actually had a diaper fall apart.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.