Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use these with a NB? I have never had an ElBee and would like to try some but the are expensive, I found a couple "well loved" ones and was considering trying to get them since the price is pretty good. Is it worth it? Or do I get a new one (if I can find one) and suck up the cost.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I used one with my dd when she was a newborn...it fit great and was so cute. She didn't fit newborns very long, though, so it depends on your baby and how much $ you want to spend...others I liked were SugarPlumBaby and Righteous Baby FLAMs...

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Depends on the fabric ... the ones I had didn't have enough stretch in them to make a good seal around the legs and hold in the explosive poop. I talked to Laura about it and she was making them with stretchier fabrics to fix that.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I haven't used it on my babe yet, but I have a XS elbee I bought for the next baby, and it is about the same size roughly as all the other big-running NB dipes i've bought. And elbees fit larger than they look IMHO. I asked some elbee using mamas and they said big babies fit into XSs with room...(my first was 9lbs 5oz, so I need BIG diapers...lol) for quite some time.

Mine is OV, which seems the stretchiest....my mediums fit my DS with the tightest non-crossover snaps, and he's wearing some larges right now

It's super cute though, just makes my uterus go pitter-patter...hehe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.