Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I don't post often at MDC, but I had been reading plenty on the TTC board and the family planning board. We're considering ourselves very fortunate to conceive the first try, again! ds is almost 20 months old and still nursing.
I have heard that nursing pregnant mamas don't get as much/any yucky pregnancy symptoms like nausea or fatigue. Is this true? so far I feel totally fine, but i just got my + test today at 4w 2d

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I don't think the BF/pregnancy thing is true. I am still nursing my 31 month old daughter ALOT (she nurses at least once an hour during the day and a couple of times at night) and I feel like crap! I am exhausted, I'm nauseous, I have headaches and I have heartburn. Hopefully you won't end up with it!

·
Registered
699 Posts
:

Congratulations!

I don't know about the BF/pg symptoms thing...my second pregnancy I was much more sick than my first (the whole first trimester instead of only 1 week like the first time) and I was nursing my toddler that time. But then again, the second pg was a boy and the first a girl, so perhaps that had something to do with it, too. Who knows!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts