Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been waiting 2 weeks for my proraps and i finally got them, i dont know if they are real proraps though, it has a seat belt in the front is that normal? anyway since it's velcro is there supposed to be laundering tabs? and do i wash it with dirty prefolds and pockets all together and line dry them like the pull on pants or do i dry them?

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
Proraps don't come with laundering tabs. Fasten the Velcro securely and turn the cover inside out and it will get clean without sticking to the other laundry. You can wash them with the diapers and then you should probably line dry them since they dry pretty fast, but I don't think it will hurt if they do go into the dryer. Did you get the color kind? I think the color kind comes with a toddlerproof buckle in the larger sizes.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yes, those are Prorap "colors" variety. The outer fabric probably feels a bit silky, and the inner is white and rubbery. The buckle is to keep baby from removing their diaper. There are no laundry tabs on any of the prorap covers, I just refasten mine to the front and wash with diapers and line dry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.