Mothering Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to not get too excited because knowing my luck this will go on for a month :LOL

So yesterday I went out shopping with my friend to get stuff for the shower that she is throwing me this weekend. I was feeling uncomfortable up and walking around but just figured it was because I haven't done that in 2 weeks. Then we stopped somewhere for a bite and I had a mild contraction in the car...usual 1 minute one...then I had a few more they were about 10 to 15 minutes apart...cool!

So we hung out at my friends house for a while and I had a few more here and there. They continued into the evening some were an hour apart some where 10 minutes one was 5. They were all very mild I was talking didn't need to breathe but they still hurt a little.

I thought that if I started walking it would probably progress but I was tired from the day and just decided to get a good night's sleep and see what happened today. Well all last night I woke up every hour on the hour with back labor...ouch! One time I even woke up doing heavy breathing. I contemplated waking up my hubby but because I was able to fall back asleep and they were an hour apart I decided to just get the rest.

Also I think another thing that helped yesterday is that I have a plugged duct so I was having my 2 year old nursling help me get it out and I tried pumping too.

So today not too much is going on. I did throw up unexpectedly this morning.

I do need to go to the grocery store so we will see what happens later.

·
Registered
392 Posts
ooh, keep us posted.

I've been having more contractions but nothing really timeable or very difficult, although my back was killing me for a lot of the night last night, plus a few other symptoms! it's getting exciting, but now I'm panicking about getting my office in order!!

good luck!

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Oh it's so exciting - makes it all so more believeable now that one of us is actually getting somewhere - best of luck to you - I'm so excited for you!!!
Take care

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by BinahYeteirah
Well, where is she? Has she posted since this thread??? I must know!
Like I said pre-labor...ugh how frustrating. Yesterday I had a day of back labor which was annoying and hard to take care of a 2 year old as well. I was super bitchy too.

Today....noting really. Figures. At least I have the will and energy to clean the house though....but then again why...because it sure doesn't look like I did anything.

Other than no noticable contracitons today I am just SUPER sleepy. Can't wait until DH gets home so I can shower and lay down.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts