Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>I just had to come on here and share that I had my U/S yesterday and we're having a GIRL! Which is totally what I wanted so I'm super excited! DH and I also met with our MW again and put down our deposit, so unless he has a last minute freak out(which I'm not anticipating, once he commits he stays committed) we are definitely having a HB!! So yesterday was such a great day! And now I'm SO excited not only to hold my baby girl but I'm actually excited to go thru the labor and delivery part too! Which I never was before. But now that we're definite I feel like everything is as it should be and that all will be well. I'm not being ignorant, I know all the risks, but I still feel that all will be well. I am one of those mamas who trusts in her body and believes in positive energy/thinking. Thank you to everyone who gave me great support and info.  =)</p>

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<p>Thanks MegBoz. I'm sad to say that after some replies and such I've gotten from some mamas on here, as well as some not directed at me, I've decided to stay away from MDC for awhile. I think there are some really great mamas on here, but I so do not need anything but to stay positive and focused on my baby and my birth. I do hope that you can make it to my group in a couple weeks. I'll come back every now and then to check so feel free to pm me. =)</p>

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
<p>That's great!  You're wise to take a break from here, I might just do that myself.  It's certainly not the supportive uplifting place it used to be.</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts