Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All! I tried a search, but as I don't even know what to call this, I just searched on "smegma" and after looking at 10 pages of threads, I don't think this is what ds1 has.

Ok - yesterday I was changing ds1's dipe and noticed something that looked like dead skin on the tip, underside of his penis. You know when you have a sunburn and peel? That's what the skin looked like, the peeled skin. I wiped it off (w/plain water, all we ever use) and then picked off the various spots of "peeled skin." One or two of the pieces still seemed to be attached, but came off w/no apparent discomfort or irritation to ds1 or his penis. He's been pulling/yanking/twisting etc a lot, but not complaining that anything hurts.

Anybody know what this mght be? I have no idea if ds1 can retract yet, he's 3yo and some change, there have been no skin things today. As it's not hurting him, I'm not really concerned, just curious.

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
My dh has phsoryisis (sp?) on his penis and it looks alot like what what you discribed. Sometimes there is redness under the peeling skin and some times just white peeling flaky skin.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.