Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just read the email from Maria saying she would be shipping out her covers this week!! Poor woman. Her cart oversold something like 15 covers at the last stocking!! And being the lovely wahm she is, she decided to make the covers rather than break all the mama's hearts. Yipeeeeeee! I have 2 coming. I can't wait. I've been super duper broke w/the bill collectors a'knocking lately, so something to actually look forward to in the mailbox is mucho welcome!! I have a periwinkle cashmere cover and the sunset dipe that I got from a mama at the TP coming!! And...bonus...she was making the sunset dipe so I asked if I could have the sun and the lizard instead of the snake and the lizard, and of course she said yes being the nice nice nice lady she is! I'm excited...can you tell. I
her covers. I always get so many compliments on them when my guy wears them out. So, is anyone else waiting on anything from her?

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
ohh man, I wish I had boughten some. I am really torn. I have a kiwi pie rice cashmere I got off the TP(hey I got it from you, LOL) and love how durable and soft it is, but DS has only worn it once and I have had it for over a week. But I just got a Patchwork Pixie wool cover the other day and he has been wearing it all day every day since then.

I really prefer the fit of the KP and hate the extra snaps on the PWP(I have always hated extra snaps, LOL) but the PWP is so trim and the KP is trim but not trim enough to go under all of his clothes right now without having to size up.

I NEED 1 more cover, but what do I do? What do I get, where do I go, LOL

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I received my angora and periwinkle cashmere covers last week. The angora was for a friend, so I sadly had to send it off the next day, but the periwinkle is here to stay and we are LOVING it!!!
I'm sure you will too, Linsday!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.