Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got online this evening after being sick with a head cold for the last 36 hours, and had a lovely surprise! My FCB order is ready to ship! I ordered a FCB AIO size 2 in sea spray, a FCB Fitted size 2 in the coffee woven, and FCB AIO size 2 in aqua... I would have loved to order much more, but had to burn plastic to get these!
: The two blue-ish AIOs will help counteract all the orange AIOs I have! :LOL

Hurray!

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by busybusymomma
Umm, I think I was #3, 5 or 7... can't remember! LOL
LOL, I mean in turns of what you were originally(in the 40s I figure) but if you dont remember that is ok, I already know 51 is next so not many more to go until me, LOL

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
OMG I am ROTFLMBO
: I looked at your pics and the one in the middle looked like it had mushrooms on it. The coffee cups upside down looked like mushrooms! I really need to get some sleep!
What a nut I am!
I didn't even read the "coffee woven", so I was like, hmmmmm...little colorful mushrooms...that's cute, different but cute.
:

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutie Patootie
OMG I am ROTFLMBO
: I looked at your pics and the one in the middle looked like it had mushrooms on it. The coffee cups upside down looked like mushrooms!
:

I didn't recognize them as being coffee cups but I didn't think they were mushrooms!!! :LOL

:

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by HoosierDiaperinMama
:

I didn't recognize them as being coffee cups but I didn't think they were mushrooms!!! :LOL

:
: They look like little "alice in wonderland" dancing mushrooms...weird weed smoking caterpillar...dancing mushrooms...
:

Now if you haven't seen alice in wonderland, and you don't know about the hooka smoking caterpillar, then you will really think I'm nuts.

ETA: Your order is gorgeous by the way, and when I finally saw that they were coffee cups they looked really cool.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JennInSeattle
They looked like coffee cups to me!
I just love that wine!
They do look like psychadelic (sp?) mushrooms to me & I haven't had a drop of wine just 1/2 bar of hershey's chocolate :LOL

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mamaofthreeboys
They do look like psychadelic (sp?) mushrooms to me & I haven't had a drop of wine just 1/2 bar of hershey's chocolate :LOL
MMMMMMMM....
Chocolate......

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mushrooms!
I can't eat mushrooms, I have this texture issue or something. The last two times I ate 'rooms I :puke.
:

But coffee on the other hand... Starbucks is to me as a fix is to a junkie! I don't care if it's leaded or unleaded, I just love the taste and smell!

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by SEEPAE
LOL, I mean in turns of what you were originally(in the 40s I figure) but if you dont remember that is ok, I already know 51 is next so not many more to go until me, LOL
I was #49 when I checked out with my custom slot.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.