Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, usually if I really want people to look, I title it DON"T LOOK or GO AWAY or something of that nature LOL, that always gets people to look-but not necessarily respond

of course, if I titled it Mosaic Moon or Fluffymail, then EVERYBODY would look, but of course it would be bogus LOL

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 15yrsbetweenboys
BTW, thanks for responding, I always feel like such a dork cause nobody ever responds to anything I write
Shan
Hope it's okay for me to respond to this thread but I just had to give a

I know what that feeling is like.I never start threads anymore because no one responds.And if I post a pic of my son in something , no one comments.I always feel like such a loser because I see everyone else's pics being responded too.I don't understand why some of us are ignored around here

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
aw
one reason I don't post here a ton is I just can't keep up with everyone's posts and I always feel bad if someone gets left out. So I just post every few days, a whole bunch when my kids are napping - like now

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Definately want to see pics with your lil' fella in it!

As for dorkiness
: I am new to the boards & cd - I feel this way often. When I don't get many replies to my threads, I am thankful for those that do reply and obviously have overlooked my dorkiness!

I am suscribing here incase this is where you post pic!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
:

I know that dork feeling
But I'm also bad for looking at someones pictures and oohing and ahhing and than not posting

Oh, and the prefold is so cute. I am really tempted to try one of CPC's prefolds. I have never used a prefold before!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 15yrsbetweenboys
I just snagged a blues clues hand painted prefold from CPC-YEAH! Ds loves LOVES blues clues-and the colors are perfect for his complexion

Shan
just had to share my excitement
Oh that's cute! Boy she sure has some beautiful stuff. I love the vibrant colors on those Indian prefolds!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Oh we LOVE Blues Clues here too! my DS always picks up the tv remote and says "Boo Coo" while doing his "twinkle hands" (the sign Joe makes when he says they're going to play blue's clues...do you know what I mean?) That's such a great dipe!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.