Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I just dusted off my old VHS yoga mamas tape and did it yesterday for the first time since my last pregnancy
anyone else doing some mild yoga this time around?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Haven't done any yet. Killin' me too!
I have been a regular (once weekly) bikram girl. Wanna see some drama? Ask google if bikram is safe during pregnancy. Good Grief! Complete divide.
I'm too scared to go back, so I'll try to find a prenatal yoga class in it's place.
Looking forward to it.
Bet it feels fantastic on a sore back.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I live on a farm so I have to do it on my own. I LOVED it during my 1st preg. Have been doing some light stretching but nothing too serious, haven't felt like it. I have been going on walks though. Will check in w you guys soon!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just got back from PiYoga at the gym..I lOVE it. You have to modify it for pregancy (they do some tummy work and shoulder-stance) so there's obviously some things you shouldn't do, but how can all the streching, breathing, balancing and relaxing NOT be good for you??? I belive in listening to your body: if it feels too hard or scary you should not go for it. I've been so stressed worrying about everything and I just had a solid 60 minutes where I was focused on my breath and how I was feeling and now I'm so much more relaxed. I love it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.