Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
being a yoga mom would inspire my children to practice yoga? I really want them to do this but they are very stubborn..
please let me know what should I do in this circumstances.
I often watch the yoga videos by Adrienne online and my kids like to join me because I just do yoga at home and they see me doing it. Sometimes they join in! Don't force it! Kids often like aerobics or yoga if they see others enjoying it!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I also had such a problem with my kids and when I stopped to force them they joined me. And my advice is not to say anything, they will come with initiative, I think that we need a guide to help us to speak with them. However, what yoga mats do you use? I found on the Internet top 10 best yoga mats and I was surprised of how different mats can be. I didn't pay attention to the mat before, I was just buying the cheapest one, but now I have 7 different yoga mats (bought them for my children and their friends because they also join me). I am waiting for your reply.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.