Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, you guys! Where are you all? Nobody started up the wagon this morning without me. That's NOT a good sign!

Everybody repeat after me! I do not need anymore wool! I do not need anymore wool!

Hello? Is this thing on?

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
Well there ARE clouds here. Thunderstorms and downpours. And my mom! Her first trip to Finland....we're just getting settled in at home and in her suitcase was..... mountains of fluff! Kiwi Pie, Luxe, Sunflower Derrieres, Very Baby.... --OH MY!!!!!

This will definatly help me stay on the wagon--new fluff to pet! I'm lanolizing all my wool as we speak (And ANGORA -yum!) and all our new diapers are in the dryer!

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by chloesmom
Woohoo! New fluff! I didn't know it was Christmas in Finland!

Apparently it is! AND I'm working on my MM custom order pants and RB wooly pullie shorts so that is keeping my fix under control..... Yay!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
I finally got a soaker knit. It's definitely a good way to stay on the wagon, for those who haven't tried it yet. The problem is avoiding the lure of yarn--I don't want to turn into a yarn hyena!

Here are some photos:

The Fluff

And it even fits as well!

Anyway, it's a lovely day here, so I'm going to try to dry some diapers outside.

Happy Canada Day to all!

Alison

·
Registered
649 Posts
:climbing up onto the wagon for the first time:

Okay, I'm finally done buying everything I need for the new baby (and more that I didn't need!) So I'm hoping on up with you ladies. I have a few things still being made though and several packages in the mail, so I should keep getting my fluffy love for a little while.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Quote:

Welcome aboard Lena! I have a feeling it's gonna be a little lonely on this wagon for the next couple days.

LOL, that's okay. I wouldn't stand a chance against the hyenas anyway if I tried to make all those stockings

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by lena_girl
LOL, that's okay. I wouldn't stand a chance against the hyenas anyway if I tried to make all those stockings

Oh good! At least I will have some company then. Truth be told I could probably score something cart wise, but I really don't think my landlord would be happy about me not paying my rent because I just had to have some new diapers.
Men! Sheesh! :LOL

·
Registered
649 Posts
Quote:

Oh good! At least I will have some company then. Truth be told I could probably score something cart wise, but I really don't think my landlord would be happy about me not paying my rent because I just had to have some new diapers.
Men! Sheesh! :LOL
No kidding! DH has started asking me how much we've spent and making comments like" kittens are cute, I just don't see how a diaper is cute." And I have some sweet little newborn girly dipes! He must be blind if he can't see how cute it is.

But really, my butt is firmly here in the wagon now b/c there's nothing else I *need*

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.