Mothering Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, you guys! Where are you all? Nobody started up the wagon this morning without me. That's NOT a good sign!

Everybody repeat after me! I do not need anymore wool! I do not need anymore wool!

Hello? Is this thing on?

· Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by lena_girl
LOL, that's okay. I wouldn't stand a chance against the hyenas anyway if I tried to make all those stockings

Oh good! At least I will have some company then. Truth be told I could probably score something cart wise, but I really don't think my landlord would be happy about me not paying my rent because I just had to have some new diapers.
Men! Sheesh! :LOL

· Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Well, BaaBaa Bottoms is supposed to stock today, and I think Tykie tomorrow, and Very Baby is supposed to be opening again for orders in the next couple of days. I think there are others, but I don't remember who off hand.

· Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Oh I knew this was going to get tough! I am soooo in the mood to spend money. Payday is tomorrow but the money is all spoken for. Silly kids think they need a place to live and food to eat!
:LOL

· Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by chrfath
I'm here and needing some hugs.

I'm so sorry! All this shopping, not shopping stuff is so trivial compared to something like that! Prayers and hugs coming your way!

· Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by hannahmom
Christi! I'm so sorry to hear about your baby! Hugs and prayers, I can't imagine having to make such a decision.

Becky - You tell Butterflymom who's stocking and not MOI?!! Shame on you
: I'm doing very well though - I'm earning some paypal $$ in case I have a slip up.

Naw I just caved from all the pressure! Both of you hounding me at once!
:
:

· Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by hannahmom
Sheesh I need to catch up! We had our 500 post party together and you are beating me by a mile!

Here you are: The Wagon :cop: :LOL Working hard to keep us all buckled in...
Here's me... I'm the deputy
straitjackets
Hey those straightjackets are important! At least then we get to touch wool without having to fall off the wagon!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.