Mothering Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

· Registered
5,519 Posts
I think I'm caught under a wagon wheel

I counted my dipes again last night after another laundry day that came too soon and none of the packages I'm waiting for had come yet to offer any relief, and I had a very difficult time trying to sort the dipes with all the commotion last night (the neighbors' kids almost killed a fish), and I came into work very very vulnerably.

I do still have a little bit of diaper money left, and my customs just aren't coming fast enough. So I caved and bought some very cute, very cheap schnoogiesnaps. and I may also cave and by the turtle happy heiny. But I should really talk myself right back out of that one because, although it used to be a dh fave, the rise on the medium is too short (crack showing sometimes) and the larges are just too big for a 7 month old.

So, there goes.
I'll buy one more dipe (a used daisy doodle) and climb back on until my daisy doodle custom order *finally* *finally* *finally* comes up, and I can rest peacefully.

I am embarrassed, though. And my dh kept asking me what was wrong when I called to say hello and was all silent and awkward and shameful. Ugggggghh.

· Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Well, BaaBaa Bottoms is supposed to stock today, and I think Tykie tomorrow, and Very Baby is supposed to be opening again for orders in the next couple of days. I think there are others, but I don't remember who off hand.

· Registered
1,706 Posts
I'm here and needing some hugs.

Veronica's cardio called this morning to tell us she should have her surgery soon. But it is elective surgery so it is up to us when she has it. We are going to meet with the surgeon to make an educated decision. Making a choice on open heart surgery is not an easy thing.

I did climb off for a bit last night to fill my V-K custom order. That will be weeks before I see that fluff. But I knew I was going to be climbing down to place that order.

And I may just have to order something else from Shnoogywear(sp?) the medium is much to small.

I am feeling really down today. People kept staring at DD while we were on vacation and now the cardio stuff. Gzzz.

I better get out of here.

· Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by chrfath
I'm here and needing some hugs.

I'm so sorry! All this shopping, not shopping stuff is so trivial compared to something like that! Prayers and hugs coming your way!

· Registered
15,250 Posts
I am so sorry your baby is sick.
I hate it when babies are sick. It makes me want to cry.

As for the wagon, I am hoping aboard for the first time. I just got an order last week, I have one in the mail, and I just place another last night. I now have plenty of diapers, but I want more.

I don't know how to sew so I bought patterns for my mom to make me fluff, but she is slow and I haven't seen so much as a doubler yet.
: Wish I would have demanded she teach me. She says I never had any interest in sewing but that is not true, no one would teach me how to do anything becuase I am "left handed" aparently that means "too stupid to learn from the right handed people."

Maybe I will try to teach myself to knit so I can make a soaker. How hard can that be.
I just want more cute diapers.

I think the best way NOT to buy fluff today is to step away from the computer. This will work most of the day. Only problem comes when everyone else goes to bed.

· Registered
2,832 Posts
I'm on!
But I did put the disclaimer that I am in the process of ordering my FM slot right at this moment
And I have a BBB slot coming soon~other than that I'm not spending a DIME
(uh how can I after those two slots :LOL I have to start saving for BBB next)

· Registered
1,145 Posts
Christi! I'm so sorry to hear about your baby! Hugs and prayers, I can't imagine having to make such a decision.

Becky - You tell Butterflymom who's stocking and not MOI?!! Shame on you
: I'm doing very well though - I'm earning some paypal $$ in case I have a slip up.

· Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by hannahmom
Christi! I'm so sorry to hear about your baby! Hugs and prayers, I can't imagine having to make such a decision.

Becky - You tell Butterflymom who's stocking and not MOI?!! Shame on you
: I'm doing very well though - I'm earning some paypal $$ in case I have a slip up.

Naw I just caved from all the pressure! Both of you hounding me at once!
:
:

· Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by hannahmom
Sheesh I need to catch up! We had our 500 post party together and you are beating me by a mile!

Here you are: The Wagon :cop: :LOL Working hard to keep us all buckled in...
Here's me... I'm the deputy
straitjackets
Hey those straightjackets are important! At least then we get to touch wool without having to fall off the wagon!

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.