Mothering Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
called the Jenny McCarthy by proxy syndrome.

Get some help.

Is there a vaccine for it?

Refusing to vaccinate one's children is dangerous, not just to those children, but to the entire community. Moreover, the 'anti-vaxxer' belief that vaccines are linked to mental disorders is not supported by scientific evidence. This harmful, irrational belief should, itself, be classified as a mental disorder. President Obama, please direct Surgeon General Vivek Murthy to request that this disorder, to be called Jenny McCarthy Syndrome By Proxy, be added to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/classify-refusal-vaccinate-children-mental-disorder

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/new-...-a-mental-disorder-has-2000-signatures_022015

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
There in lies the fallacy of "anti-vaxxer" label. When you're embellishing the opposition's position from the start, you lose. If you can't hold sway over what they're actually saying then, you're done, or at least should be.
The vast majority of vaccine-safety advocates do not promote the elimination of the practice of vaccination. They simply want to make that practice safer, BETTER! But because of prfitable interests, the prctice of vaccination is no longer about the scientific truth about the human organism. It is about the perception of the wealthy instead of the reality of the masses. God bless america!

·
Registered
24,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am a nonvaxer.

I want to be left alone to make my own decisions.

I have made my own mistakes and live with them.

I have made many good decisions and I kvell in them.

My body, my choice.

I believe that I have a right to make a choice about my life without the government in, on, and all over my body.

And that is not insane.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Also i can't help but mention the movie The Changling, Angelina Jolie, i know, i know- B-film, but it is about locking up women for being crazy for believing something about their child that no one else did.

Yep, we're all crazy because we decided to be moms. Tres gouche :grin:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I am a nonvaxer.

I want to be left alone to make my own decisions.

I have made my own mistakes and live with them.

I have made many good decisions and I kvell in them.

My body, my choice.

I believe that I have a right to make a choice about my life without the government in, on, and all over my body.

And that is not insane.
You are an amazing person whomever You are, sorry have to gush.

·
Registered
24,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OT, but, speaking of moms and insanity, psychiatricly, women are considered insane during labor and delivery.

I have often wondered how women can sign consent forms while in the throes of contractions.

Anyway, I do not agree that women are crazy during labor, but doctors do.

Mothers need to demand respect for their decisions, just because they are moms.

That is not crazy.

What is crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

That is what doctors do everyday with vaccines, vax combos, the vax schedule, and the denial of any reaction.

That is the definition of insanity.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts