Mothering Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm still waiting to test! We had an "oops! what was that?!!" on the 13th. With regular tests, how many dpo did you test and get a positive result??

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I got a pos at 8dpo on a dollar store test

and at 9dpo on a dollarstore, ept digi, first response and equate

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Not sure when I o'ed. If on the 12th, then 12dpo, five days before AF. Line was very faint. I'm all out of tests, or else I'd have tested again this morning,

·
Registered
197 Posts
I tested positive at 13 days post o with a first response digital test (which I had sitting in my drawer because it came free in a box of 2 other regular poas tests).

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
10 dpo neg.

11 dpo veeeeeery faint pos.
12 dpo obviously pg.

First Response tests for all of them

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
10 dpo - BFN, 14 dpo - very, very, very faint line - 15 dpo BFP and then I took a blood test at my OB's office - just to confirm 110%.

I used Target brand of FRER on the first two and then a CBE digital on my last test.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
I used an EPT and got a positive about 7 days post O. The health department couldn't get a positive with their tests 3 days late though (ie, should've had my period 3 days ago). Imo, their tests suck. lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
I got my first positive at 9 DPO on an EPT - it was so faint, I doubted it.
At 10 DPO, I got a pretty obvious positive with a Answer brand test.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hey all. Yesterday there was an almost impossible-to-see pink line, and I thought I was just seeing something that wasn't there! WELL.. I'm 10 DPO with a BFP this morning! I posted in the obsess thread, as well as the TTC in our 20s. Super excited

My EDD is March 10, 2010, according to my original FF chart. Strange how it did this FUNKY switch of my crosshairs and is telling me that I'm only 5DPO. Weird..? I go to the MW hopefully at some point Mon or Tues for confirmation. Yay! So glad to be here!

·
Registered
796 Posts
I just got a pretty faint positive on an Equate "early response" test today, which is either 11 or 12 DPO! With my dd (almost 22 months), I tested at 12 DPO and had a pretty faint positive too, so I'll test again tomorrow and see if it's any more clear!

·
Registered
473 Posts
I THINK I was 8dpo, maybe 9dpo (wasn't TTC so I'm just not sure) when I got my first very faint BFP with FRER with SMU, a much darker one the following morning (9dpo or 10dpo) with another FRER, FMU.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I waited until I knew AF was late and I was 16dpo. I have a 32 day cycle and O on day 16. The stick turned pink the second the FMU hit it and turned dark pink. I used a first response.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts