Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get that weird feeling in my nose/head a couple of times a day at least it seems. The only way I can describe it is as the feeling you get when you accidentally breathe in water through your nose, kwim? It happens when I'm leaning over, and sometimes when I'm just standing up.

Anyone have any idea what this is? I'll see my MW at the end of the month and I'm not too concerned about it at this point...is this a blood pressure issue or something? I don't want to ignore something important, but I don't want to be concerned over nothing, either

·
Registered
789 Posts
Hmm... I really do not know what you mean
I thought you meant like when you inhale salt water-yuk. I just choke if i inhale water, but I don't think that is what you mean. Is it like a shortness of breath?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No ~ it's such a hard feeling to describe...like in a pool if you accidentally get water in your nose. It sorta burns in my nose/throat, maybe in my sinuses? It's really strange but that's the only way I can describe it :p

·
Registered
789 Posts
No- that is what I was thinking of also. The burning in the nasal area and sometimes the back of your throat? I would ask the m/w, cause that I really have never heard of as a pg thing...

·
Registered
298 Posts
could you be having a nosebleed? like far back in your nose, and then inhaling it? sorry for the graphicness...

·
Registered
307 Posts
do you have allergies? I sniff in often and it burns in my sinuses just like you described...... allergies are horrid right now in Washington State.....blooming, blooming, blooming! BEAUTIFUL.

Randi

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.