Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
633 Posts
No dreams here, but I did go off yesterday on a mainstream moms website. It advocated skipping the boiling of the bones to make broth in favor or using bouillion or canned broth for making soup. In the time I've been here on MDC I've come to be a big believer in and lover of bone broth (in fact I've got some going right now). Bouillion is now a dirty word for me!

· Registered
1,154 Posts
...when you try and figure how you can get raw liver in your diet and the idea doesn't make you shudder, cringe or otherwise freak out in any way.

· Registered
1,492 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mama1803 View Post
No dreams here, but I did go off yesterday on a mainstream moms website. It advocated skipping the boiling of the bones to make broth in favor or using bouillion or canned broth for making soup. In the time I've been here on MDC I've come to be a big believer in and lover of bone broth (in fact I've got some going right now). Bouillion is now a dirty word for me!
Bouillon is so gross. I haven't been able to eat bouillon for at least 10 years because of the high sodium content. At least if you aren't going to use a homemade stock use a low sodium canned broth. At least!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.