Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this kind of thread comes up often, but some other moms and I were having this discussion the other day.

-Other two year olds do cow, horse, and chicken sounds. My 2yo does those, but her favorites are chinchillas, llamas, and pumas.

-My mom asked if my two year old has any of "her own" friends instead of just sharing friends with my 5yo. I had to explain that we are friends with whole families, not usually just individuals. She plays with 1yo's to 5yo's, and up, and seldom distinguishes between them.

-My 5yo was doing a "matching" page from a magazine and matched up some items in such a way that they made perfect sense to her, and to me once she explained, but it would totally have been considered wrong by a teacher.

·
Premium Member
17,022 Posts
At 10:30 on a Tuesday morning, your 5 year old has all three librarians at the help desk finding him books and movies about ancient Egypt and Martin Luther.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.