1. Your already a DD and the cup runneth over but you REFUSE to go any larger (even more limited selection and pricier - not to mention special order).
I'm a C to a D heading towards a DD, but the funny part is my partner thinks it's hilarious b/c now I'm bigger than her!
2. You buy the Bella Bands because you can't get your pre-prego pants fastened but the maternity ones roll down and are uncomfy now.
Not yet, but have had to loosen my gun belt at work (and Kate thinks I will either look very cute or absolutely goofy with a big belly and my gun!)
3. You have to pee every 2 hours and therefore you get semi-nautious every 2 hours until you manage to fall back asleep.
Just a BIG "I understand" here!
4. Everything on you itches at different times and your not sure why... you look like a dog scracthing for fleas!
Again I understand...though I have no idea why all the itchiness!
5. You are in the middle of typing something at the computer and all the sudden you fall asleep - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
I have to stand up most of the day for work and last week one day when I sat down to give my legs hips a break I about fell asleep at my computer, needless to say I was back to standing rather quickly!
6. You want to smack your friends who talk about the uneventful pregnancies they have had and possibly hope to cause a chain reaction of vomit by visually letting them know that yours hasn't been a piece of cake!!!
I'm one of the first of my friends to be pregnanct so this doesn't really apply to me!
7. Things you once loved taste terrible and things you once avoided taste like metal but you still crave them and therefore consume them (Ranch dressing - favorite for me... can't stand it now. Soda - never drank it... crave it now but Sprite and Sierra Mist taste metallic)
I absolutely love Resse's Peanut Butter Eggs that you get at Easter time and now I can hardly even take one bite without feeling naseous...so depressing!
7.5 You are SOOOO tired that you beg your S/O to come to bed with you and then realize it's only 7:30pm and it's still 3hrs till your normal bedtime! he he
8. You like to fill out little surveys like this beause a) you can vent; 2) you can laugh; 3) you can be reassured that you aren't insane and that we are all supporting each other!