Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am totally addicted to this forum but i hardly ever post here. since DS is an ec baby we don't have nearly as much diaper experince as most of you but i am always happy to be here...I love wtching how gleeful you are al over new dipes, how suppoertive and happy you all are..anyway...I gues i just wanted to tell you all how much i love this place even though i dont ever post here

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
LOL
I wanted to do EC but I just could never catch onto it, LOL, every time I knew DS was going to pee I would sit him on the toilet and try the noises and stuff and NOTHING, LOL, wed sit for an hour and read a book or something, LOL, then as SOON as I put a diaper on him he would pee up a STORM, LOL. Ohh well cloth diapering is fun, LOL

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
there is definatly a certain amount of Zen involved in Ec
both parent and child have to learn to just relax and let whatever is going to happen happen...then it gets much easier....i personally am lucky that it was so easy for us because ec was quite frankly the only things standing between me and a vicous diaper addiction...now with the new baby, knowing we will be only doing part time ec until he/she can hold bladder for about 30 minutes...well it's my perfect excuse to drool over diapers....though i may never geta single one new it is still fun to look...like window shopping without the excercise :LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.