Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, Kenny is pinching the crud out of my breasts and I need a bit of a deterrent for his little pinchy hands.

I'm wanting something natural (no painted beads as he's likely to gum at them at some point), no 'gems', long, not too 'fancy' - and wooden would be nice.

Point me PUHLEASE!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
awesome nursing necklaces

go here, a dear friend of mine has been selling these beautiful necklace for a while now, i think they are exactly what you are looking for. there are a lot of different styles & designs~ i like the red white & black ones myself.

let me know how you like her site!!

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Ms. Doula has some on the trading post, some wooden ones that I think can be used as nursing necklaces. GREAT price too!

·
Registered
13,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you mommas . . . I checked out My Willow Tree b/c someone else had referred me to her. At first all I saw was painted beads and plastic, but then I found some wooden ones . . . so, I emailed her and we'll see how it goes. I don't want a wood that has too much of a 'polish' to it.

Okey dokey - thanks a lot!

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Scarlett's Designs
Her work is beautiful and holds up really well! DH got me a necklace for Valentine's Day and it has gracefully survived almost seven months of pulling, prodding, and throwing. Her designs are wonderful and she can make any of them into a nursing necklace by changing the kind of cording she uses. Somewhere on the site, she explains the construction well.
HTH

1 - 8 of 8 Posts