Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your favorite wool cover and why? (please include website if possible!)

I think my baby's small stash is complete...then why do I keep looking at all the cute diapers online!!! This is dangerous!!!!

Anyway I have 24 pfolds, 7 fitteds, at least 10 PUL covers (mix of newborn/small sizes) and 10 small pockets. (plus accessories...inserts, doublers, wipes, snappis, wet bag, etc)
But...reading all these threads I am wondering if I should add at least 2 wool covers to my stash (and then maybe more fitteds?)???? Or do I just hope that my baby's bottom is just fine in all PUL??? If I get wool I am sure I want covers, at this point I'm not interested in soakers or longies...though I am sure if I get covers and love it I'll really be pulled into the entire world of wool!!
What would you do?

·
Registered
915 Posts
I personally prefer soakers and longies to covers any day....BUT if you want covers, Loveybums wool covers are nice....the interlock is best for nighttime and the crepe is a nice day weight...so is the jersey but the crepe is kind of middle ground. Stacinator wool covers are supposed to be nice...I don't have one but do have a fleece cover by them and I like it a lot...so I assume their wool would be good too. I have a Mai Mai BB wool cover that is bulletproof...no leaks at all! They are more expensive but well worth it IMO....she sells on hyena cart. If you aren't interested in trying soakers and longies because of the price issue....I would recommend trying recycled soakers or longies since you can usually get them cheaper....but that way you can try the wool out and see if you like it...you can usually get them cheaper than a wool cover too....just an idea. I like the recycled pieces from Ebay by Grateful Buns....great stuff!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.