Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I used a lg on my 18-20 lb ds over his HUGE nighttime diaper so they definitely run big. As a comparison, the lg Litewrap is considerably bigger than the XL Bumpy wool we sometimes use. I personally loved the fit, nice tall rise which is what we need. But it was never leakproof for us. I tried "sealing" it in the dryer and cared for it exactly like all my other PUL so I'm not sure what the problem was. I got it new and it leaked every time. I only used it at night though and have a heavy wetting tummy sleeping boy, so there's a lot of wetness and pressure right up front. But every other cover I have is more reliable than the Litewrap. I might have been happy with it if I used it as a daytime cover.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I used them on my newborn and loved them! She out grew the newborn size at 10lbs 11oz and because I found a local shop that sells a different brand I switched. I never had any leaks and we did use them over night. over all a big

·
Premium Member
9,388 Posts
I used a newborn Litewrap on my DD. They run BIG, but ours worked really well for us and we had no problems at all with it. These are very full-cut covers, I think.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
We had a couple of smalls that fit more like mediums in my opinion. They were a good, inexpensive workhorse type cover, and we didn't have any leaks with them that I remember.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
We've used all sizes and we loved them all. Definately run big, but we never had leaks. In fact I found them more reliable than Bummis for us.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
I LOVE my Litewrap! As inexpensive PUL covers go they're awesome. They do run large, but that's good. I use them for naps to cover the big fat diaper we use. I like the really high rise and wide crotch to accomodate bulkier diapering. I"ve never had a leak, but I use super absorbant dipes with them. My baby also has some seriously scrumptious little thighs, so the wider legs aren't a problem. I'd say overall they're totally worth trying out - way better than Bummis SWW or Originals!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.