Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My DS is 3 weeks old, about 10 lbs and soaking the dickens out of his Kissaluvs 0s, even with a doubler. I have some small velour Sugar Plum Baby fitteds that seem to work a little better, but I'd like some additional options to try out.

Please, spam me with your favorites.

·
Registered
253 Posts
People absolutely rave about Dream-Eze! Apparently they are even night worthy. They're made in a few different fabrics from organic cotton, oganic velour, to the new bamboo. That's what I would try. (I'm getting a couple mediums from DS for the new babe, since the organic cotton ones are supposed to run really small.)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I think fitted that had sewn in doublers that sandwiched on top of each other. Fire flies are nice but hard to find. I like a hemp doubler and flannel, sherpa, and cotton knit for heavy wetters. I would try EC with a super soaker because you have times when you can just take the diaper off and let her pee on the changing table or over the sink. Super soakers usually hold their pee longer which is why they soak everything but they are easy to EC ( elimination Communication)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.