Food for Thought

It's VERY new....slowly working on it.

Of course a raw food blog is OK!

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by VegMomma View Post
Mine's www.veganfamilydinners.blogspot.com .
Great blog! I love finding out about recipes from different cookbooks and how they came out.

And great picture of the Shepherd's pie from my book - I think I'm going to make that tonight myself.

Also, I'd love the recipe for that tofu roast if you care to post it. I don't have that cookbook.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Quote:
Great blog! I love finding out about recipes from different cookbooks and how they came out.

And great picture of the Shepherd's pie from my book - I think I'm going to make that tonight myself.

Also, I'd love the recipe for that tofu roast if you care to post it. I don't have that cookbook.
Aw, thanks! I found a copy of the recipe online for you, here.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by VegMomma View Post
Aw, thanks! I found a copy of the recipe online for you, here.

THANK YOU!!! They all look great. I think I will have to get that cookbook.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Inspired by all of you, I've decided to start a food blog myself. I'm hoping this will encourage me to get more creative with my meal planning, and maybe even come up with a few completely original recipes. If you check out my blog, you'll see that I live in a very meat and potatoes heavy community, so I'm hoping I'll inspire some of my friends to give vegetarianism a try as well.

·
Premium Member
6,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by twopinknoblue View Post
Inspired by all of you, I've decided to start a food blog myself. I'm hoping this will encourage me to get more creative with my meal planning, and maybe even come up with a few completely original recipes. If you check out my blog, you'll see that I live in a very meat and potatoes heavy community, so I'm hoping I'll inspire some of my friends to give vegetarianism a try as well.
Awesome! I added you to my links of bloggers. You might be surprised by your veggie influence. I've influenced many to go veg, by doing nothing but be veg myself! Sometimes people just don't realize how easy it can be, nor is it part of their thoughts until they meet someone who is, and is totally "normal".

·
Registered
765 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzyQ View Post
Awesome! I added you to my links of bloggers. You might be surprised by your veggie influence. I've influenced many to go veg, by doing nothing but be veg myself! Sometimes people just don't realize how easy it can be, nor is it part of their thoughts until they meet someone who is, and is totally "normal".
Yes, we have inspired our neighbors to at least try it, just by showing them that vegetarian doesn't mean pasta and salad for dinner every night!!

·
Registered
662 Posts
Just popping in to say I love all your blogs too! I'm in the process of subscribing to them all
I tend to be a bit of a lurker however, but rest assured I am there and reading! LizzyQ funny enough, I've been lurking around your blog for ages! I went over there and I kept thinking that it looked just like another blog I read, turns out that's because I read it!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.