Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all --

I wanted to pass this bit of info along to anyone who is suffering MS. I have been vommitting llike a dog and was prescribed Zofran to control the puking. It has done a mediocre job. I don't puke, but my stomach is outrageously painful and acidic.

A friend, who is also pregnant, recommended Zantac 150. It is an FDA class B drug which means that no birth defects have been reported. I took one last night and woke up this morning feeling better than I have in weeks. I was able to eat, shower, get dressed and now I am off to the grocery store. And this is from the woman who has spent the past 2 weeks curled in the fetal position hugging a puke bowl.

Just thought I would pass this along to anyone who is suffering. She also recommended Galviston, an antacid. It also helps with the acid like a Tums, but better.

I know these are not the natural methods of controlling MS and normally I would not take these meds. My dh is leaving for a 3 week trip tomorrow, leaving me to care for our two kids on my own. I have been desparate to find something that would help with the MS. And I think I found it!

· Registered
437 Posts
Glad you found something that will help u cope with ur morning sickness.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.