Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Zenana Spa is almost open! For those of you who haven't heard, this will be a wonderful space in the SE area brought to you by the Beyond Birth people. They will be offering all the spa usuals like manicures, pedicures, massages and facials. I will be working in their childcare room on Tuesdays and Fridays. They are scheduled to be open on August 1 and are offering a 20% discount on services if you call and schedule them on either July 28 or 31! If you are interested, call Annee at 503-804-5773.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry - I tried to make it clear, but I can see how it is still vague. You just have to CALL on those days. The appointment can be for any time they are open. They don't actually open until August 1, so those two days are "mock" days when they are going to be practicing everything, including scheduling. Does that make more sense?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
OOOhhhh, I want in. Off to check for a website. I wonder what I'm going to treat myself to. I've never had a manicure, pedicure, and haven't been in a salon for ...since before children!

·
Premium Member
3,603 Posts
Well I had a pedicure minus the nail stuff, whatever that's called today with their skin care line, yeah HEAVENLY!!!
I totally recommend it. I want to get a facial so bad they did a demonstration today and it looks soooo relaxing and nice!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I tried to call on Friday, but it seemed as if I was calling someone's home number so I didn't leave a message. I want a pedicure.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Did I read that right? They have a childcare room? How old does the kiddo have to be? Hmmmm.....Maybe I can scrounge up some money for a spa something.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The number I gave was for one of the owners, but you can call the spa directly now at 503.238.mama. Just make sure you ask about the discount. I am not positive if you have to talk to somebody in particular to get it.

Yes, there is a childcare room, and we are taking pretty much all ages. Depending on what you are getting, you can also keep your baby with you if they are in arms or asleep in a carrier. This is a true family friendly spa!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by neomia
The number I gave was for one of the owners, but you can call the spa directly now at 503.238.mama. Just make sure you ask about the discount. I am not positive if you have to talk to somebody in particular to get it.

Yes, there is a childcare room, and we are taking pretty much all ages. Depending on what you are getting, you can also keep your baby with you if they are in arms or asleep in a carrier. This is a true family friendly spa!
Do they also do bikini waxing?

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't remember hearing any mention of waxing, but you should probably call and double check. I am just a childcare gal.

·
Premium Member
3,603 Posts
Yes they are doing waxing, they never said specific locations, but I assume they would.

The phone number is Annees cell phone, so that's why it sounds like just a home number. Tomorrow is the last day to call to get the 20% off, but we do have some 10% off coupon/postcards that can be sent out if you would like. PM me your address and I can get one out to whomever.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts