Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Mommies (& a couple dads)

I wanted to share something with you guys. My son is about to turn 14 and the hormones are going crazy. He's been growing like a weed. He started to break out about 18 months ago and it has been challenging. We have been going to the fancy dermatologist and she does whatever the hell she does. I buy the fancy stuff and maybe some of the zits dry up but basically it is a bump fest.

And so it was until....last week.

My friend told me to do something and she said it worked for her son almost over night. I couldn't believe it but I figured I would give it a shot. And I am now sharing with you because I am blown away. She said get Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser. This ITEM that costs about $5 in your local market or drug store. He started it about 5 days ago and the zits are going away. I mean really going away. I was shocked. My friend explained that the oil in the skin hates the drying of the products that we all use. And the ponds gives it oil and therefore it doesn't feel the need to push the oil forward into zits. I know, I know it all seems counter intuitive. But all I know is his zits are going away and he has had them for 18 months. And it is only been 5 days. I can't wait to see what he looks like after 10 days. I wanted to share with you in case any of your kids are struggling with monster breakouts.

Tracy

1 - 1 of 1 Posts