Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG Zoe, Logan is so sweet asleep in his MT!! I mean, he's a sweetie pie awake, too!! That clip warmed my heart seeing all those babes being carried by their mamas and danced with!!

I think I remeber you telling me about that class. I wish I could sneak away for a bit and go take one, too!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Thanks! The link's in my siggy...the teacher did a demo at last month's NINO meeting...they have a class for toddlers, too (www.salsababies.com) ( and those are my feet they zoom in on, too
: I knew all those years of ballet and modern dance would pay off some day...)

Ashley--your kids are TOO precious! I always wanted to have lots of babes so I could give them really cool names and bask in their beautifulness...guess we'll see what kind of job dh ends up with after he graduates before I start planning on a massive brood
It's fun seeing your new photos/siggies...and cool to see that you are crafty. I have been meaning to improve on my sad sewing/knitting skills for a while now...

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoeanne View Post
Ashley--your kids are TOO precious! I always wanted to have lots of babes so I could give them really cool names and bask in their beautifulness...guess we'll see what kind of job dh ends up with after he graduates before I start planning on a massive brood
It's fun seeing your new photos/siggies...and cool to see that you are crafty. I have been meaning to improve on my sad sewing/knitting skills for a while now...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.