Videos & websites? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 03-06-2014, 03:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello!  I was wondering if anyone can direct me to some good informational videos and websites about UC.  Just starting to read up on it as we cannot find anyone who attends HBs in our area.  I know I can google it but I am betting on finding better results by asking here.   :) !

#2 of 6 Old 03-10-2014, 06:19 PM

I have mostly just read books. This will be our first UC. So, I'm afraid I'm not much help. I found some Unassisted birth videos on YouTube. Those were encouraging, but if you are looking for how-to, that doesn't really help.
#3 of 6 Old 03-15-2014, 11:00 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

You'll get tons of great info by reading past threads here. also Laura Shanley's site. There are also some private FB groups. I've also found great youtube videos as well. 
Freebirth is another term used you can search on or unhindered birth.

Former Nanny Extraordinaire, looking forward to being a Mama! treehugger.gif I love Organizing & being a Health & Wellness Coach eat.gif & I'm crunchy granola as long as it's organic and certified gluten free. GF since March '08 yummy.gif. Willoughby Nov '11  cat.gif TTC #1-still, again, some more, & seriously pondering adoption. 
#4 of 6 Old 03-16-2014, 09:50 PM

I have found some of the posts on  www.indiebirth.com quite helpful! There is a good video on how to palpate for baby's position.

#5 of 6 Old 03-17-2014, 07:06 PM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)

Hi All, I've removed some posts that violated our User Agreement and the forum guidelines as well as some posts that discussed the removed posts. I hope this will help the thread get back on topic. :)

fruitfulmomma and RorysMum like this.

hh2.gif Head over to the Holiday Helper forum and be a part of this wonderful Mothering tradition! joy.gif

Wondering about Mothering in general? Check out Mothering's User Agreement! smile.gif

#6 of 6 Old 03-17-2014, 07:28 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Thanks for being so speedy!!

HappyHappyMommy likes this.

Former Nanny Extraordinaire, looking forward to being a Mama! treehugger.gif I love Organizing & being a Health & Wellness Coach eat.gif & I'm crunchy granola as long as it's organic and certified gluten free. GF since March '08 yummy.gif. Willoughby Nov '11  cat.gif TTC #1-still, again, some more, & seriously pondering adoption. 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page